A Trickle

Can be corrosive in a gentle, diminuative expression. Pleasant to listen to, waters the earth in some estoric way. Eventually leads to bigger things. Many are drawn to just a trickle out of thirst, aethetics, desperation. To be enjoyed for it's simplicity and frugality.

Name:
Location: Mississippi/Missouri/Texas/France

old lady with a kid locked inside

Friday, April 28, 2006

Appropriate Name For a Blog

My poor blog is looking like a wet/dry weather creek. Growing up in the southwest, it was common that a creek wasn't a creek until it rained. Then, it was really a torrent. We waited until after the storm passed and the sun came out before we considered the creek safe enough to explore.

It hasn't been raining in my blog country, so there's very little to trickle through my postings. Besides, it's not fun to whoop it up by yourself. I much prefer doing my writing in public communities like Wild Poetry Forums and Absolute Write Forums. So...............if you're looking for me, as kdnxdr, that's where I'll be. See....................ya.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

I think it's kind of a catch-22. If you don't blog, they won't come. You just gotta keep blogging 'til they do comment ;-)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Harbormaster said...

AW and blogging will generate some great feedback and participation.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home