A Trickle

Can be corrosive in a gentle, diminuative expression. Pleasant to listen to, waters the earth in some estoric way. Eventually leads to bigger things. Many are drawn to just a trickle out of thirst, aethetics, desperation. To be enjoyed for it's simplicity and frugality.

Name:
Location: Mississippi/Missouri/Texas/France

old lady with a kid locked inside

Monday, April 03, 2006

I've Been Away

Acutally, truth be told, I just plain forgot that I even started this blog. I've attempted blogging once before but didn't get far. That's why I usually don't have pets.

Pets need constant care, even rock pets. I'm so fluttery, consistency has been a challenge. I think blogs die if they aren't contributed to on a frequent basis. They need attention. I admire people who can commit and attend to the needs of their blog.

Blogs seem to serve so many purposes. I think I would like to let the purpose of this blog develop itself, let it find it's own meaning for existence. Then, I am free to me and my blog is free to be itself and we can coexist and interact as a happening experience rather than force/coerce one another into participation.

It will be a kinda "Ohm" experience, my blog and I will become one with the universe. We will be open and transparent to existence.

We are now parting to pursue our individual state of being..................

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifersando said...

I've had a journal/blog on and off, since '99. My sites have gone through various names, layouts, purposes -- I'm sure there are a few of us that have been through the same thing. I had decided to terminate my blog at the end of last year, but changed my mind a few weeks later. 2007 saw a new name and layout and, in a way, a new purpose. My pet, however, (after my husband of course!) is my pride and joy and I could never compare him to a blog. Hehe. But, don't worry, I understood your comparison. An abandoned blog could be about as sad as an abandoned pet... Good luck with keeping this going.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

I like what jen.nifer had to say about blogging. I also enjoy reading your poetry. Keep up the good work! Reading poetry is always inspiring to me.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home